What is VITALAGRO?
It is a new and powerful biostimulant that, when applied in small amounts, accelerates and improves the key metabolic processes for the complete development of crops: germination, vegetative growth, flowering, fruit setting and fruit filling.
Its high content of total amino acids, of which a significant fraction corresponds to free amino acids, also increases the tolerance of plants to drought, frost, pests, diseases and increases their vigour.
When using Vitalagro®:
→ It will promote the rapid sprouting of roots.
→ You will have greater growth and development of your crops.
→ You will be able to transplant in less time.
→ You will have savings in nursery maintenance costs.
→ It will notably increase germination, growth, flowering, fruit setting and filling, and the yields of your crops.
→ Your crops will be able to overcome climatic stress such as water deficit and against the attack of pests and diseases.
→ You will have an organic fertilizer that has NOP and European Union certification.
What is Vitalagro® made of?
- It has a high content of total amino acids, of which a significant fraction corresponds to free amino acids, which gives it the character of biostimulant.
- It has a high Nitrogen content (14.75%).
- Alkaline pH (7.0 to 8.0).
- Low electrical conductivity or salt potential.
- Very high concentration of organic matter (97.7%).
- High iron content (2850 mg / kg).
Health Register IPSA: 10576
Identification number: GTIN 74-33200-73903-7