Fetal Bovine Serum
Fetal bovine serum (FBS) is used as a supplement for in vitro cell culture of eukaryotic cells.
This product is used in academic, industrial, and government research in the areas of cell biology, virology, proteomics, genomics, immunology, drug discovery, and toxicology.
It is the ideal product for both scientists and biopharmaceutical companies working in these areas.
Our supplier for this product is Biowest, a European leader in the collection and processing of animal sera, which has a wide range of sera and cell culture media, and is committed to the highest quality standards.
- EU Origin
- High quality, rigorously tested whey
- Total traceability and security
- Naturally lower IgG level
- Product code: S1400-100 / S1400-500
- Sterility: Sterile filtered
- Status: Frozen
- Storage: -20°C
- Shelf life: 60 months
- Shipping conditions: -20°C or dry ice
- Unit size: 100ml / 500ml
Contact our sales agents